Login Register






Interesting Read filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Interesting Read #11
The Book Thief. Despite of I saw the movie first and I didnt like it, I am reading the source material. And its hundred times better! This prooves tht books are mostly better then movies based on books.
May the vacuum be with You.
Cool

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Interesting Read - by MasonXO - 01-26-2019, 11:45 PM
RE: Interesting Read - by ialgat - 01-29-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Interesting Read - by mothered - 01-30-2019, 05:49 AM
RE: Interesting Read - by rickto - 02-08-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Interesting Read - by mothered - 02-08-2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Interesting Read - by tartion - 02-15-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: Interesting Read - by armuse - 02-16-2019, 10:56 PM
RE: Interesting Read - by zorrophreak - 02-20-2019, 04:31 AM
RE: Interesting Read - by rickto - 02-20-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Interesting Read - by ialgat - 02-25-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Interesting Read - by Acrick - 02-27-2019, 07:39 PM