Login Register






Recommended Hardware for Beginner filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Recommended Hardware for Beginner #4
True. I wouldnt cosider myself at ground zero, but I discovered some new tech and ordered a R pi3+ and an Asus tinker board. Im kinda interested in learning a lil with them. Im looking at a used laptop as well. and I got a second gpu so I can sort out sli gpu cracking... I do have some manuals, and have read them serveral times, a few digital books too, and I have a few GB of vids I snagged to study when I didnt have access to the web, doing this for a few years now. I got rid of the first laptop I hacked with, kinda miss it. Planning an older system build out of old scraps off CL ... would like to learn to make a server and have a dedicated second desktop to hack, can make a firewall too, and try to learn how that protects my stuff. I asked a few times @ various communities for said language to start, and was told C is good as well as Python, so I have pycharm installed and been reading the manuals I grabbed off the web.

I guess I am looking for flexibility with various os and stuff for learning, so I like that I have virtual box, but still havent enough hardware to install those os on. I still ahvent figured out how to get my gpus to work in virtual box, I can when debian is installed, kali, parrot, will be cool to see both gpus cracking now.

Im stoaked for the single boards to get here. I was looking into something smaller than a laptop like a chromebook but decided to steer clear of google hardware. Soon Id like ot start taking some used hardware apart and get the solder gun out... see if i can make a remote controll for my toaster or somethign cool.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Recommended Hardware for Beginner - by natifix - 02-07-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Recommended Hardware for Beginner - by bigdog - 02-26-2019, 09:20 PM
RE: Recommended Hardware for Beginner - by natifix - 02-27-2019, 02:05 AM
RE: Recommended Hardware for Beginner - by _Drako - 04-26-2019, 09:54 PM