RE: What are your favourite drugs 02-26-2019, 03:22 PM
#107
(02-26-2019, 12:30 PM)Zac. Wrote:(02-09-2019, 03:21 AM)mothered Wrote:(02-09-2019, 01:46 AM)Zac. Wrote: Yeah I just hope I can avoid the WD's as i've seen first hand how nasty they can be.
Absolutely.
Many years ago, a friend of mine was addicted to Oxys (over 300 mg a day) and It almost ruined his life. He was admitted to rehab- for the purpose of weaning off. From memory, It took around 3 months to fully recover and lose the addiction.
That's incredibly fast. Serious opioid addiction usually takes years to ween of, props to him. I guess it's worse when you start messing with IV injections
He was In one of the leading rehab hospitals In my country- with the best doctors and facilities.
Don't get me wrong, he was a total mess when admitted and It took "a lot" of hard work to finally recover. They were reducing the dosage/strength a little at a time each day, to the point of zero after a few months. I fully agree with your comment on IV. That's probably the hardest addictions to quit.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)