Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial How to setup a working PHP Spam mailer filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to setup a working PHP Spam mailer #6
(02-18-2019, 10:08 AM)PicoMan Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 08:02 PM)posd Wrote: got few things...
when I make flood and put +- 50 msg it return cannot send message and when I make spam with few mails same issue

Ok, i've tested with 50 mails and it only sends 25 for me. I think, that bplaced have had a flood protection. I hope this can be resolved by using an other server. You can setup your own smtp server with a raspberry pi (tutorials @ google) or change the hoster. Also you can try send a lower amount of messages, but do it more time for example 2 times an amount of 25 messages.

and sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany but i work on it Smile

[Edit]
Yeah, the working time is limited on bplaced.net You are allowed to send only 100 mails daily.
https://imgur.com/a/WhHc0L5

[Edit 2]
Maybe you have deactivate the php-mail in the bplaced settings. Go to PHP (Left bar) and check the settings in PHP-Mail. And it worked better for me, when i changed the PHP Version to 5.6  in the PHP settings. Don't know why

thanks ill try it

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: How to setup a working PHP Spam mailer - by posd - 02-18-2019, 01:38 PM