Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


How can I hack a website's database filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How can I hack a website's database #18
(02-17-2019, 11:16 AM)mothered Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 10:43 AM)GeniLoyd Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 09:33 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote: right.

No srsly I'm fine with getting into this type of trouble Id love to be in this trouble

You "enjoy" being behind bars for 10+ years In a 6 by 8 feet cell, and getting a beating every now and then from other prisoners?

IM just 13 so they wont put in that type of bars, and I can fight so yeah

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How can I hack a website's database - by GeniLoyd - 02-10-2019, 06:34 PM
RE: How can I hack a website's database - by GeniLoyd - 02-17-2019, 11:19 AM