Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


How can I hack a website's database filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How can I hack a website's database #13
(02-17-2019, 04:41 AM)GeniLoyd Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 03:07 AM)mothered Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 07:07 PM)Skryptec Wrote: Please keep in mind that hacking without permission can get you in serious trouble.

And depending on the nature of the exploitation, punishable on a federal level.

Take It from someone (myself) who has been doing It for a couple of decades- It can have serious consequences.

Im fine with getting jailed or paying a big ass fine, I wna get into trouble... So start gibing me does damn techniques

well, can you handle like 6 years in jail and also pay like $250,000.00. To me right it not worth jail time. but the biggest thing does not announce to anybody that you are hacking a certain person.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How can I hack a website's database - by GeniLoyd - 02-10-2019, 06:34 PM
RE: How can I hack a website's database - by darkninja1980 - 02-17-2019, 08:01 AM