RE: How can I hack a website's database 02-16-2019, 05:55 PM
#6
Scan the site with WebvulScan
https://github.com/dermotblair/webvulscan
WebVulScan is a web application vulnerability scanner. It is a web application itself written in PHP and can be used to test remote, or local, web applications for security vulnerabilities. As a scan is running, details of the scan are dynamically updated to the user. These details include the status of the scan, the number of URLs found on the web application, the number of vulnerabilities found and details of the vulnerabilities found.
Then exploit any vulnerabilities.
I tend to use SQLMap, or XssPy when exploiting the website
http://sqlmap.org/
https://github.com/faizann24/XssPy
I haven't done website hacking in a while, however, I did a lot of it. Most websites aren't as secure as you'd think
https://github.com/dermotblair/webvulscan
WebVulScan is a web application vulnerability scanner. It is a web application itself written in PHP and can be used to test remote, or local, web applications for security vulnerabilities. As a scan is running, details of the scan are dynamically updated to the user. These details include the status of the scan, the number of URLs found on the web application, the number of vulnerabilities found and details of the vulnerabilities found.
Then exploit any vulnerabilities.
I tend to use SQLMap, or XssPy when exploiting the website
http://sqlmap.org/
https://github.com/faizann24/XssPy
I haven't done website hacking in a while, however, I did a lot of it. Most websites aren't as secure as you'd think
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2019, 05:58 PM by Trilly Reign.)




![[Image: line-rainbow.gif]](https://media.tenor.com/9WKtYEMzhlAAAAAC/line-rainbow.gif)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)