RE: First car accident 02-15-2019, 05:58 PM
#22
(02-14-2019, 08:41 AM)mothered Wrote: @"Strait McCool", any developments since your last post?
Yes! Sorry about the delay, school got a bit hectic. I have got a meeting with a prosecutor in the next few months to fight this careless driving ticket. The officer said she'd go into details of the conditions that day on her report so I'm hoping it goes well and I don't have to opt for a trial to defend my case. The insurance company hasn't gotten back to me regarding the claims from the other driver yet.
Spoiler:
![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)