Login Register






what is your favorite hacking movie ? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: what is your favorite hacking movie ? #27
(02-11-2019, 11:30 AM)kyda Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 05:00 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 05:20 PM)imarios Wrote: The trailer for Hacker (2016) looks good! I've put it on my list.

You may also enjoy this:


I was thinking I didn't know there was a remake! Met Iain Softley after watching the directors cut there was a Q &A at hacking convention and someone did ask if he will remake it.
This one is completely different to the original hackers but I enjoyed it and some aspect simulates the real world. Exciting drama Smile

Excellent to read you've enjoyed It.

I've watched the previous Hackers movies, but not this. It does look like It's worthy of watching.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: what is your favorite hacking movie ? - by mothered - 02-11-2019, 11:37 AM