Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial How to hack cold fusion filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hack Cold Fusion #5
(06-15-2013, 02:15 AM)Kirito Wrote: That would be the case. 100 percent.

Lol I know Charon gave you that list. He was kicked from antag for a reason. Dont worry "Charon", I'll eventually get around to releasing logs of all the skid shit you asked me someday or an other.

Also, I love how you talk shit about htp, and then use a shell they coded for your tutorial. Definition of a hypocrite.

(06-15-2013, 02:15 AM)Kirito Wrote: That would be the case. 100 percent.

Edit.
I love your password.
ilovekonata

Gave Charon the pass as well. You're not impressive.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How to hack cold fusion - by Nefarious - 06-15-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: Hack Cold Fusion - by Dyme - 06-15-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: Hack Cold Fusion - by Nefarious - 06-15-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: Hack Cold Fusion - by Dyme - 06-15-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: Hack Cold Fusion - by Nefarious - 06-15-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: Hack Cold Fusion - by BreShiE - 06-15-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: Hack Cold Fusion - by i0xIllusi0n - 06-15-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Hack Cold Fusion - by Nefarious - 06-15-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Hack Cold Fusion - by Sirius - 06-15-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: How to hack cold fusion - by killer1093 - 03-18-2015, 01:48 PM