Login Register






Best airpod fakes? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Best airpod fakes? #4
(02-08-2019, 07:35 AM)Biglad465 Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 06:26 AM)mothered Wrote: I believe you're the correct member and If so, I don't remember your reason why you don't wish to use the "missing Item" method.

If you can please explain why, that'll be great.

I Am indeed , I just thought that if I am doing this on a large scale to sell them. I will have a higher success rate this way than with missing item. I will still do both methods it's just so. I have this as an alternative.

Yes, now I remember.

Leave your request with me. I'll have a look during my travels on the net.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Best airpod fakes? - by Biglad465 - 02-07-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: Best airpod fakes? - by mothered - 02-08-2019, 06:26 AM
RE: Best airpod fakes? - by Biglad465 - 02-08-2019, 07:35 AM
RE: Best airpod fakes? - by mothered - 02-08-2019, 10:32 AM
RE: Best airpod fakes? - by Biglad465 - 02-08-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Best airpod fakes? - by mothered - 02-08-2019, 03:22 PM
RE: Best airpod fakes? - by Biglad465 - 02-08-2019, 03:42 PM
RE: Best airpod fakes? - by mothered - 02-08-2019, 03:57 PM
RE: Best airpod fakes? - by tuperware69 - 12-19-2023, 04:11 AM