Login Register






Silk Road Admin Seeks Help From Trump filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Silk Road Admin Seeks Help From Trump #15
(02-08-2019, 12:01 AM)Oni Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 11:25 PM)dark_net Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 04:27 AM)mothered Wrote: However, he wasn't responsible nor accountable for the actions of others- It's their decision on how they used the service.

In my view, the sentencing Is ridiculous.

I did read somewhere that he hired a few hitmen, that failed. He also did deal with some of the stuff I believe, but he mostly delegated.

I believe the way he got caught was a fbi/cia (something like that) pretended to be a legit buyer, and was messaging Ross directly.

The majority of "hitmen" were con-artists, like the one in this article:
https://www.wired.co.uk/article/kill-lis...web-hitmen

I don't think I've heard of any cases where services were legitimate, though I suppose you wouldn't if they were successful.

Wow, that was a good read. I am surprised at the stupidity of some people on the Internet. I have read countless articles about how it is practically impossible to be completely anonymous online, even through tor.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019, 12:43 AM by Tibo inc.)
~this post is fictitious; I am playing a persona~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Silk Road Admin Seeks Help From Trump - by Tibo inc - 02-08-2019, 12:34 AM