Login Register






Kidux Pastebin Grabber - Make HQ Combo Lists (Steam, Netflix, Spotify...) 2017 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Kidux Pastebin Grabber - Make HQ Combo Lists (Steam, Netflix, Spotify...) 2017 #30
(02-06-2019, 02:32 AM)mothered Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 02:15 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 01:56 AM)mothered Wrote: It was working fine for me when I Initially downloaded It.

What error(s) are you experiencing?

(02-05-2019, 08:45 PM)AustinBoot Wrote: Not sure if its just me, but it doesnt appear to be working? can someone confirm?

I guess he doesn't get any errors but the results doesn't show up and that's the problem

It's probably outdated, haven't tested it lately tbh as I very rarely use my own tools haha

This pastebin grabber is supposed to aim at simplicity, so I'd suggest you to use Kidux Leecher when next version releases - hopefully this month.

Agree.

I've been using X-Slayer's Pastebin tool, which provides excellent results- very fast, stable and responsive. I haven't used your tool for quite a while.
Would you mind linking me a download or thread to x-slayers pastebin tool?
Hi ask me anything Ive got nothing better to do

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidux Pastebin Grabber - Make HQ Combo Lists (Steam, Netflix, Spotify...) 2017 - by AustinBoot - 02-06-2019, 01:27 PM