Login Register






Back To Main Post filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Back To Main Post #3
(02-06-2019, 02:53 AM)mothered Wrote:
Quote:when you are on the second/third or further page on a thread, you could click a button and go straight back to the first page of the thread.

Stating the obvious, use the page navigation by clicking on number "1".

I may be wrong, but on the phone version I don't think that is there. All I see is next or last.
~this post is fictitious; I am playing a persona~






Messages In This Thread
Back To Main Post - by Tibo inc - 02-06-2019, 02:19 AM
RE: Back To Main Post - by mothered - 02-06-2019, 02:53 AM
RE: Back To Main Post - by Tibo inc - 02-06-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Back To Main Post - by mothered - 02-06-2019, 03:26 AM
RE: Back To Main Post - by Tibo inc - 02-06-2019, 03:28 AM
RE: Back To Main Post - by mothered - 02-06-2019, 07:35 AM