Login Register






Kidux Pastebin Grabber - Make HQ Combo Lists (Steam, Netflix, Spotify...) 2017 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Kidux Pastebin Grabber - Make HQ Combo Lists (Steam, Netflix, Spotify...) 2017 #28
(02-06-2019, 01:56 AM)mothered Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 08:45 PM)AustinBoot Wrote: Not sure if its just me, but it doesnt appear to be working? can someone confirm?

It was working fine for me when I Initially downloaded It.

What error(s) are you experiencing?

(02-05-2019, 08:45 PM)AustinBoot Wrote: Not sure if its just me, but it doesnt appear to be working? can someone confirm?

I guess he doesn't get any errors but the results doesn't show up and that's the problem

It's probably outdated, haven't tested it lately tbh as I very rarely use my own tools haha

This pastebin grabber is supposed to aim at simplicity, so I'd suggest you to use Kidux Leecher when next version releases - hopefully this month.
Profitable dating, shopping, VPN, finance checkers - Click here to visit!

Website: kidux.net, Telegram group:
t.me/kiduxcheckers

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidux Pastebin Grabber - Make HQ Combo Lists (Steam, Netflix, Spotify...) 2017 - by Cyb3rNuX - 02-06-2019, 02:15 AM