Login Register






TOR. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: TOR. #16
(02-01-2019, 01:39 AM)mothered Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 12:53 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 12:50 AM)Vespei Wrote: People falling for Honeypots or if I remember correctly government controlled exit nodes packet sizes being compared to isp info. They can see theres traffic but not to what I believe.

Honestly correct me if I'm wrong.

you are correct if you not using a vpn that do not leak your DNS.

Some ISPs use transparent DNS proxy.

If your ISP Is Intercepting/rerouting your traffic via transparent DNS proxy, thereby forcing the use of their DNS servers as opposed to the VPNs or others, then all DNS changes made on your end are futile. It's similar to how a MITM attack works (Interception of traffic), but obviously different In nature.

Oh, I see. understand your point of view.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
TOR. - by Tentacion - 09-10-2018, 04:53 PM
RE: TOR. - by darkninja1980 - 09-10-2018, 05:02 PM
RE: TOR. - by Tentacion - 09-10-2018, 05:09 PM
RE: TOR. - by Auftot - 09-10-2018, 05:19 PM
RE: TOR. - by mothered - 09-10-2018, 09:29 PM
RE: TOR. - by Cr3aTor - 09-10-2018, 05:36 PM
RE: TOR. - by Tentacion - 09-10-2018, 06:17 PM
RE: TOR. - by Cr3aTor - 09-10-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: TOR. - by darkninja1980 - 09-10-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: TOR. - by Vampirepro - 11-16-2018, 07:44 AM
RE: TOR. - by Esoterith - 02-01-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: TOR. - by darkninja1980 - 02-01-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: TOR. - by Esoterith - 02-01-2019, 12:56 AM
RE: TOR. - by darkninja1980 - 02-01-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: TOR. - by mothered - 02-01-2019, 01:39 AM
RE: TOR. - by darkninja1980 - 02-01-2019, 02:18 AM
RE: TOR. - by mothered - 02-01-2019, 08:49 AM
RE: TOR. - by darkninja1980 - 02-01-2019, 10:10 AM
RE: TOR. - by mothered - 02-01-2019, 10:34 AM