RE: BlackBullet Tutorial 01-31-2019, 07:04 PM
#14
(01-31-2019, 06:55 PM)Trilly Reign Wrote:(01-31-2019, 02:47 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:(01-31-2019, 06:36 AM)Trilly Reign Wrote: Yes. A combolist is any list of accounts that you need to check if they work, or if they are duds.
You can get proxies from many places, i personally use a proxy scrape/checker. You can buy them, use a tool, get then from a website, just make sure they are private, NOT public. Public ones are already blocked by the sites 99.9% of the time.
thank you for telling me not to use a public proxy. So what websites are good at getting proxies from your experience?
I know of 2 that are pretty good, however, do please take it with a grain of salt, as I have not use their services personally. I have only seen reviews.
https://www.myprivateproxy.net/
https://ghostproxies.com/
I know you use Spotify right not using a proxy. Can I use that same method for settings with nordvpn?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)