Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


What should you do when you rat someone? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What should you do when you rat someone? #8
(01-30-2019, 05:16 AM)DreiK42 Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 04:41 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 04:14 AM)DreiK42 Wrote: I wanna gain something and I wanna fuck with them

I see! Do you have any experience in hacking?

No not really

I see. Well in order to use a RAT or any hacking tools. you need to have the understanding of how the tools work. Also, you need some skills in IT.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What should you do when you rat someone? - by darkninja1980 - 01-30-2019, 05:23 AM