Login Register






Tutorial Python - Tutorial filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Python - Tutorial #15
(01-28-2019, 02:14 PM)Nyx Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 05:21 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 04:56 AM)Nyx Wrote: If you were just sharing the links and not providing any context, it would have been much better to compile it all into 1 thread. Just because the staff don't see any rules to enforce doesn't mean it isn't any less annoying and grubby. I think the worst part is it was a single site you linked for your tutorials, so it's not even like you went out of your way to find different links for seperate threads because it's all the same site.

Whatever so what if I post one link or two links. I am not copying anybody else work.

1-2 links? More like half a dozen threads that you call "tutorials" with absolutely nothing of your own content that you post to make it seems like you actually create content when you don't in any way shape or form. Looking at your profile I see that this is a common trend so I guess I shouldn't expect anything other than link regurgitation out of you.

well look here I am not going to use any content right if I do not own the website. What you telling me to do is plagiarism. It is against the rules here. Also this you are not a Moderator here. If I was creating my own content of tutorials and writing it than there would be no links involved. Also, stop being rude to me. all I am doing is sharing the links where people can go and learn Python.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2019, 09:29 PM by darkninja1980.)
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Python - Tutorial - by darkninja1980 - 01-27-2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Nyx - 01-27-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Nutany - 01-27-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by darkninja1980 - 01-27-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Nyx - 01-27-2019, 07:21 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by darkninja1980 - 01-27-2019, 07:51 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Nutany - 01-27-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Nutany - 01-27-2019, 08:29 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by darkninja1980 - 01-27-2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Nyx - 01-28-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by darkninja1980 - 01-28-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Nyx - 01-28-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by darkninja1980 - 01-28-2019, 05:21 AM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Nyx - 01-28-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by darkninja1980 - 01-28-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Nyx - 01-29-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by darkninja1980 - 01-29-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Nutany - 01-29-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by darkninja1980 - 01-29-2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Nyx - 01-29-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Nutany - 01-29-2019, 06:41 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by sunjester - 01-29-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Trilly Reign - 01-29-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by darkninja1980 - 01-30-2019, 01:10 AM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by premiumac - 03-24-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by darkninja1980 - 03-24-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by darkninja1980 - 04-21-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by kingzlatan - 09-03-2024, 08:39 PM
RE: Python - Tutorial - by Balalutiz - 10-08-2024, 10:48 PM