Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Find C99 shells. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Find C99 shells. #8
(06-12-2013, 06:43 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Give credits to your outsource.

I can not give credits seeing as I had the dorks saved in a text file, anyone that has ever used a haxoring forum before will know I did not find this method.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Find C99 shells. - by Nefarious - 06-07-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Find C99 shells. - by AnonGen - 06-07-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Find C99 shells. - by Nefarious - 06-07-2013, 04:27 PM
RE: Find C99 shells. - by Loli - 06-07-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: Find C99 shells. - by Nefarious - 06-08-2013, 03:30 AM
RE: Find C99 shells. - by Edward - 06-11-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: Find C99 shells. - by BreShiE - 06-12-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Find C99 shells. - by Nefarious - 06-12-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Find C99 shells. - by dontdull - 07-07-2013, 09:57 AM