Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial Owning the Enigma Group Starter Challenges filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Owning the Enigma Group Starter Challenges #10
(01-27-2019, 02:24 AM)mothered Wrote:
(01-26-2019, 10:24 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(01-26-2019, 04:59 AM)mothered Wrote: Stating the obvious, perhaps you didn't pass the challenge.

well, it did not say that I pass or fail the challenge.

It doesn't seem right at all.

When you did the challenge, did It just end there with no message whatsoever?

it just has an error message. this happen when I was not posting for like a month or two ago. one of the people from the dark web market forum told me to go there. so I try it out and I did not like the website at all.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Owning the Enigma Group Starter Challenges - by darkninja1980 - 01-27-2019, 03:59 PM