RE: Recommend Movies 01-25-2019, 08:39 PM
#10
Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I have put them all on a list, going to look them up tonight.
Lots of suggestions have already turned it really good.
I'll check out the others, but yes, I'm a big fan of Japanese horror movies. I've seen the original ring ( very good ) and the original " Grudge " movies. All amazing.
It because they have less, and looser, laws/regulations with films & media, allowing them to do more, and go further.
The U.S. & U.K. ( Mainly U.S. ) have lots of laws, regulations, and their film rating system is ALOT harsher ( When Compared To The Japanese Rating System )
Lots of suggestions have already turned it really good.
(01-25-2019, 10:48 AM)kyda Wrote: Interested in Japanese/Thai horrors?
The Ring (Original), The Eye (Original), Shutter, Ichi the killer are what comes to mind however if you've most mainstream horror you should definitely check out Asian horrors.
They're next level creepiness. Ugh I couldn't sleep for a week after watching Japanese Ring :O
I'll check out the others, but yes, I'm a big fan of Japanese horror movies. I've seen the original ring ( very good ) and the original " Grudge " movies. All amazing.
It because they have less, and looser, laws/regulations with films & media, allowing them to do more, and go further.
The U.S. & U.K. ( Mainly U.S. ) have lots of laws, regulations, and their film rating system is ALOT harsher ( When Compared To The Japanese Rating System )





![[Image: line-rainbow.gif]](https://media.tenor.com/9WKtYEMzhlAAAAAC/line-rainbow.gif)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)