RE: Writing to a word file in Java 01-24-2019, 09:27 PM
#3
(01-24-2019, 05:28 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:(01-04-2019, 09:44 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:In The Name OF AllahAl-Salam Alekum
Hey guys today I'm going to teach how to write to a word file automatically using a Java script ;![]()
Well download required libraries and let's start. You will need to add these libs to your project:
Let's Start I will show you everything: Open NetBeans or any IDE you are using for Java I'm using NetBeans.
Make a new Project
Okay now let's add the libraries:
I added them:
Let's import needed packages(Libs):
I'll put full source down here If you had any problem post below ;![]()
PHP Code:package writingword; import java.awt.Desktop; import java.io.File; import java.io.FileOutputStream; import java.io.IOException; import org.apache.poi.xwpf.usermodel.XWPFDocument; import org.apache.poi.xwpf.usermodel.XWPFTable; import org.apache.poi.xwpf.usermodel.XWPFTableRow; /** * * @author Mr.Kurd */ public class WritingWord { /** * @param args the command line arguments */ public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception { XWPFDocument document = new XWPFDocument(); //Creating New Document file FileOutputStream out = new FileOutputStream(new File("create_table.docx")); //create table XWPFTable table = document.createTable(); //create first row XWPFTableRow tableRowOne = table.getRow(0); tableRowOne.getCell(0).setText("I"); tableRowOne.addNewTableCell().setText("Love"); tableRowOne.addNewTableCell().setText("Red Security"); //create second row XWPFTableRow tableRowTwo = table.createRow(); tableRowTwo.getCell(0).setText("I Love"); tableRowTwo.getCell(1).setText("You"); tableRowTwo.getCell(2).setText("All"); //Writing out the Data to the created file document.write(out); //Closig the process out.close(); System.out.println("create_table.docx written successully"); //Trying to open the file with the default program in ex. Word try { if (Desktop.isDesktopSupported()) { Desktop.getDesktop().open(new File("create_table.docx")); } } catch (IOException ioe) { ioe.printStackTrace(); } } }
The Output:
Now Microsoft Word opened automatically:
Note: I think people stopped using Java or this section is not active here lol so this would be my last tutorial in Java.
Wa Salam Alekum
very nice tutorial.
After a long time lol, one reply not bad not bad
Thank you.
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN












![[Image: p_1064lcgcl1.png]](https://b.top4top.net/p_1064lcgcl1.png)
![[Image: p_1064ewd842.png]](https://c.top4top.net/p_1064ewd842.png)
![[Image: p_1064qu7ul3.png]](https://d.top4top.net/p_1064qu7ul3.png)
![[Image: p_1064hi10w4.png]](https://e.top4top.net/p_1064hi10w4.png)
![[Image: p_10640stzy5.png]](https://f.top4top.net/p_10640stzy5.png)
![[Image: p_1064uhsqm6.png]](https://a.top4top.net/p_1064uhsqm6.png)
![[Image: p_1064stoub7.png]](https://b.top4top.net/p_1064stoub7.png)
![[Image: p_10644fmit8.png]](https://c.top4top.net/p_10644fmit8.png)

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)