Login Register






I have Tourettes.. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I have Tourettes.. #7
(01-22-2019, 02:30 AM)mothered Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 05:12 PM)bag02craso Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 03:45 PM)mothered Wrote: Are you able to stop for a short period of time, or does anxiety prevent you from doing so?

Well I can keep it inside for around an hour, then I can walk out somewhere where its only me and the tics off. However, anxiety, pressure, stress triggers it extremely much.

That's why I mentioned anxiety.

Correct me If I'm wrong, but I believe the moment anxiety levels escalate, the more Intense Tourettes becomes. If you take any prescribed medication, does It help at ll?

Yeah medication does work, however it takes pretty long time to absorb and react properly to it and starts to function. If it breaks the scale, medication is irrelevant at that time.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I have Tourettes.. - by bag02craso - 01-21-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: I have Tourettes.. - by bag02craso - 01-21-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: I have Tourettes.. - by mothered - 01-21-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I have Tourettes.. - by bag02craso - 01-21-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: I have Tourettes.. - by mothered - 01-22-2019, 02:30 AM
RE: I have Tourettes.. - by bag02craso - 01-22-2019, 08:54 AM
RE: I have Tourettes.. - by mothered - 01-22-2019, 11:10 AM
RE: I have Tourettes.. - by Blink - 01-22-2019, 03:49 AM