Login Register






$_TrillyReign_$ Intro ( A bit late lol ) filter_list
Author
Message
$_TrillyReign_$ Intro ( A bit late lol ) #1
Hey Everyone! Just Realized I Never Did A Intro!


Name: Trilly Reign ( Or Reign )
{ Pronounced as Rain }

Interests:

~ Cracking Accounts
~ Finding Methods ( Greyhat )
~ Gaming ( PC & Android )
~ Modding Apps ( Android )
~ Modding Software ( Mainly Windows )
~ Phishing
~ Spamming

I've been hacking since I was 11 (now in my early 20's). Started with my first laptop, and a copy of Kali Linux. I never really got into coding, or graphic design. I mainly stuck to hacking itself. Always have had fun with it, and only been caught once.
( Changing my grades in HS)

I think my funniest accomplishment was using MITM Attacks on my HS causing everyone to go to a Pornhub video, playing " Golden Showers " no matter what they typed in their URL, then crashing all the computers
( I know easy, but still funny )

I classify myself has a " Cyber Pickpocket ". I do it for the money and riches. I didn't have much as a kid, and hacking was my way of getting what I wanted, without paying.


That's it. Thanks for reading!
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2019, 06:39 AM by Trilly Reign.)
[Image: line-rainbow.gif]

Check out my linktree for more content!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
$_TrillyReign_$ Intro ( A bit late lol ) - by Trilly Reign - 01-21-2019, 02:02 AM