Login Register




Poll: PewDiePie or Tobuscus?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PewDiePie
50.00%
1 50.00%
Tobuscus
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Pewdiepie or Tobuscus? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Pewdiepie or Tobuscus? #3
(11-21-2012, 01:56 AM)The Anarchist Wrote: I don't watch YouTube videos too often, except when needed.
However, I watched PewDiePie play Slenderman and it was pretty entertained. Can't say I know who Tobuscus is.

Hahaha I love when he plays slender man, his screeches are so hilarious XP, tobuscus games but I dont really like it because its not as entertaining, but His parodies are pretty funny, check out the Dramatic Song or I can swing my sword Biggrin
Wavy baby

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Pewdiepie or Tobuscus? - by Bannedshee - 11-21-2012, 01:49 AM
RE: Pewdiepie or Tobuscus? - by Oni - 11-21-2012, 01:56 AM
RE: Pewdiepie or Tobuscus? - by Bannedshee - 11-21-2012, 01:58 AM