Login Register






Hi, i'm SneakyBit :) filter_list
Author
Message
Hi, i'm SneakyBit :) #1
Hi everyone,

I'm SneakyBit, I joined this forums because I love the subject of hacking and technology overall Smile

I have lots of interests in computers since I was a young boy, I've been mostly interested into the topic of computer hacking. I see myself becoming a pentester in the future and work legally as an ethical hacker to secure different types of systems.

I also do like programming, although I do not have advanced skills in coding I do know the basic syntax of most languages and if needed I can make simple functioning programs.

Anyway, this is me and I hope to be able to contribute to this community and share my knowledge with members of this forums Smile

See you around pals Wink

Wish you a good day!

-SneakyBit

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hi, i'm SneakyBit :) - by SneakyBit - 01-16-2019, 11:05 PM
RE: Hi, i'm SneakyBit :) - by mothered - 01-17-2019, 04:13 AM
RE: Hi, i'm SneakyBit :) - by julena - 01-17-2019, 04:59 AM
RE: Hi, i'm SneakyBit :) - by SneakyBit - 01-17-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: Hi, i'm SneakyBit :) - by Defeat - 01-18-2019, 05:49 PM