Login Register






Sony Vegas 12 Pro { Portable } filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sony Vegas 12 Pro { Portable } #4
(01-07-2019, 06:49 AM)Trilly Reign Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 04:16 AM)mothered Wrote: I have this from (I believe) a torrent that I downloaded a few years ago.

You've got to love portable applications, carry It on a USB stick and execute on any PC.
Again, good work.

so i figured I'd upload it, make sure no one gets viruses from another copy

And rightly so.

I think I've got the version prior to the current release (latest being v16.0), but I don't see a significant difference between that and this contribution.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Sony Vegas 12 Pro { Portable } - by Trilly Reign - 01-06-2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Sony Vegas 12 Pro { Portable } - by mothered - 01-07-2019, 04:16 AM
RE: Sony Vegas 12 Pro { Portable } - by mothered - 01-07-2019, 07:22 AM