Login Register






Sony Vegas 12 Pro { Portable } filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sony Vegas 12 Pro { Portable } #3
(01-07-2019, 04:16 AM)mothered Wrote: I have this from (I believe) a torrent that I downloaded a few years ago.

You've got to love portable applications, carry It on a USB stick and execute on any PC.
Again, good work.

Yeah, I been using it a couple years now. I didn't see it on here, so i figured I'd upload it, make sure no one gets viruses from another copy
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 06:50 AM by Trilly Reign.)
[Image: line-rainbow.gif]

Check out my linktree for more content!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Sony Vegas 12 Pro { Portable } - by Trilly Reign - 01-06-2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Sony Vegas 12 Pro { Portable } - by mothered - 01-07-2019, 04:16 AM
RE: Sony Vegas 12 Pro { Portable } - by Trilly Reign - 01-07-2019, 06:49 AM
RE: Sony Vegas 12 Pro { Portable } - by mothered - 01-07-2019, 07:22 AM