Login Register






Travel Warnings into China issued by US filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Travel Warnings into China issued by US #4
(01-03-2019, 11:46 PM)sunjester Wrote: I had a job a long time ago where I traveled to foreign countries and China was my least favorite country to travel too. For people from the US, China is a horrid place to go

I utterly hate being over there in some aspects but in some aspects I love it. I always have a translator, but its always a friend and I try to just use my own knowledge of Mandarin to avoid having to make it as obvious I'm from America and have no clue whats going on.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

[+] 1 user Likes zorrophreak's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Travel Warnings into China issued by US - by zorrophreak - 01-03-2019, 11:49 PM