RE: How To One Click Root Phone 12-30-2018, 07:09 PM
#2
The thing with Huawei is since their bootloader unlock service got stopped, its immensely harder to root their devices. Most people nowadays are using Magisk systemless root, and without a bootloader unlock that becomes kinda hard. You can still do it, but its a paid service now so yeah. Not many good suggestions there. I'm working on an unlock code service for Huawei/Honor devices but when that'll get released if ever remains in question.
If I come across a way to root it that doesn't cost a $55 unlock code I'll let you know
If I come across a way to root it that doesn't cost a $55 unlock code I'll let you know
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)