RE: Galaxy S4 06-01-2013, 03:32 PM
#19
(06-01-2013, 09:34 AM)OversouL Wrote: I think the battery life is fine for me :\ Although I play games and play music all the time.
I just this morning downloaded easy battery saver, which is a great app from the app store. if you have the phone already, download it, (*free) and choose the "general power saver" mode. you can turn this mode off at any time, and it increases your battery life by 30%. I don't really notice a difference, and with this app you can adjust your settings accordingly and even create custom settings, my friend has it set to custom settings, saves 60% battery all the time, and his phone doesn't even perform any differently. but if you don't wanna deal with that just choose general power saver. And, I just looked at it, I have 45% battery left and with that I have 2.6h of call time, 1.8h of web surfing, 4.4h of audio playing, and 2.2h of video playing left, so double that is the phones regular amount almost. not bad if you ask me!
![[Image: kby7oh.jpg]](http://oi46.tinypic.com/kby7oh.jpg)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)