Login Register






Galaxy S4 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Galaxy S4 #17
(05-31-2013, 11:24 PM)Ruskin Wrote: well, today I turned the phone on at 6:55 AM and had it on all day. I played games for maybe, 15-20 minutes on it breaking today. I checked it periodically throughout the day, a few people played with it and messed with it, and I sent snapchats periodically throughout the day, about 10-15 probably, and sent/received a total of 10 messages, and made 3 calls. and when I got home at 5:15 PM it was at 10%. so, the battery isn't the greatest, but compared to some other phones it is fine, definitely not worse then any other phones, at worst it is the same amount of time. Also, I figured if you plugged it into a car charger when you are driving all the time, it would charge it up and boost battery life.

One thing I did notice which you also must account for is the battery charges very fast, a little bit faster than the iPhone. When me and my friends did an experiment for a statistics class, we recorded that the iPhone 5 charged at around 1% every minute. the s4 definitely is a little faster, I may conduct the same experiment myself to find my results.

Also, my friend has a sweet case for the s3 which will probably be released for the s4 and you can click a button and it starts charging the phone while in the case. he said it will charge it 30%, which isn't a lot but for just having a nice case on your phone, it's a good pick me up as 30% will last you a few hours.

In conclusion, as of right now I am satisfied with the battery life. Smile Hope this helped, I did not proofread this so sorry for errors :/

I think the battery life is fine for me :\ Although I play games and play music all the time.
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Galaxy S4 - by jonaasmith - 05-02-2013, 08:45 PM