RE: What was your first Anime? 12-17-2018, 02:45 PM
#58
(12-17-2018, 02:38 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(12-17-2018, 02:33 PM)Pikami Wrote: My first anime was Naruto, I can still remember watching it on Jetix oh god it was nice.
But then the cable company removed the Jetix channel and I didn't watch any anime for like 6 years.
What got you back into anime after the 6 years?
I watched some shows when I was relatively young, that technically are Japanese anime shows... but I don't count them since it was like watching other American cartoons. I had a similar break from anime from those cartoons and really got into it when I was about 14. So I count shows from age 14 up as my proper intro to anime (goodbye dubs!)
I met a person that was really into anime and he told me about Code Geass
It seemed interesting so I watched it, that brought me back memories of watching Naruto in my childhood so after I finished Code Geass I started watching Naruto from the start and the feels I got while watching it were amazing! I don't know if it's nostalgia or something but Naruto is an anime that I keep close to my heart. I stopped at ep 315 tho because it didn't bring me joy anymore idk why lol












![[Image: 9H83e18.png]](https://i.imgur.com/9H83e18.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)