Login Register






How to disable camera sound on iphone? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to disable camera sound on iphone? #13
(12-10-2018, 03:55 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 05:38 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 06:54 AM)TheBoyD Wrote: Well I dont know. I cant get in contant with seller, but I figured app will be sufficient. Thanks for bothering anyways Smile

i've had this on my old iphone 5, its so annoying when you accidently take a screenshot next to people and they think you're some kind of pervert spying on them. I fixed this by installing another camera app so the iphone cannot tell when a picture has been taken.

Do you mind sharing the actual app?

It'll help others with similar Issues.

Theres tons of third party camera app, which the sound can just be disabled through normal volume.
My telegram @Hutsom
Need verified accounts? KYC plug

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: How to disable camera sound on iphone? - by Hutsom - 12-10-2018, 01:05 PM