Login Register






Having to miss christmas and new year :( filter_list
Author
Message
Having to miss christmas and new year :( #1
Hi guys,

Unfortuantly back in 2013 I was diagnosed with Stomach cancer. This was dealt with and resolved within a year of intense treatment.

Well back in October I was told the genes in my stomach has been turned on again and just had an operation to get parts of my stomach taken out.

Now because of this I am now not working or anything and now having to miss christmas and new years due to no money as I'm spending currently over 120 quid a month just travelling to/from uni, hospitals ect.

My uni has honored me because I'm currently the only person who has ever continued to study while going through treatment.

Looks like I can't get anything for my family or that now as I've legit ran out of money just to fund me travelling to hospitals ect. Which is a shame cause this is the first time I've ever experenced such horrors.

I did set up a go fund me thread just to be able to see if anyone would support me through this hard time just to be able to buy gifts for my family as a way to try keep me happy through this difficult time to make everyone happy around me but unfortunately no avail.

So that's my christmas ruined by an illness that I have no control over :'(

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Having to miss christmas and new year :( - by Byakuya Kuchiki - 12-04-2018, 06:36 PM