Login Register






PS4 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: PS4 #9
(12-01-2018, 07:17 PM)Acrick Wrote: I've played Spider-man, it's really cool! If you have the opportunity, play it! Story is grat, fights are perfect and the graphics... Don't have words to describe it Smile.

Perfect! I bought it on Black Friday and I'll be trying it out after exams. Really excited
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply





Messages In This Thread
PS4 - by Defeat - 10-27-2018, 05:50 PM
RE: PS4 - by Nutany - 10-27-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: PS4 - by DocGrenouille - 10-27-2018, 11:40 PM
RE: PS4 - by Jimbo39238 - 10-27-2018, 11:49 PM
RE: PS4 - by Defeat - 10-28-2018, 11:58 PM
RE: PS4 - by Defeat - 10-30-2018, 11:49 PM
RE: PS4 - by Acrick - 12-01-2018, 07:17 PM
RE: PS4 - by Defeat - 12-01-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: PS4 - by Asura - 12-01-2018, 07:58 PM