Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


(Newbie question) how to get HQ combo to crack accounts? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: (Newbie question) how to get HQ combo to crack accounts? #7
(11-30-2018, 06:56 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 06:14 AM)cupopigi Wrote: and I actually wanna know more to learn how to get it myself.

such as method, programs, ways to get private HQ combo lists
rather than just buying from a seller so that I can supply continuously

A tool named "Slayer Leecher" does the job well.

Add your keywords and to obtain recent/fresh combos, there's a 24 hour option via the drop-down menu. Duplicate entries can be filtered/removed thereafter. I haven't the time to document a guide. Google It, there's quite a few available.

appreciate Smile will check it right away!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: (Newbie question) how to get HQ combo to crack accounts? - by cupopigi - 12-01-2018, 02:19 AM