RE: (Newbie question) how to get HQ combo to crack accounts? 11-30-2018, 02:29 AM
#2
(11-30-2018, 02:04 AM)cupopigi Wrote: hey guys,
I am a starter who just trying to learn how to crack accounts (porn, Netflix, and so on)
I tried watching some youtube videos. (I found that they're almost the same and shitty though)
anyway I learnt how to do with SQLi and Sentry MBA but
the thing is,
I only get shitty combo list from 'already hacked and not updated websites from 2002' kinda sites.
is it because I only use SQLi dumper?
how professionals get combo lists?
this is stopping me from cracking.
I really wanna know how to get private HQ combo lists to crack easily.
please help me out with some tips!
You could try to create a custom wordlist which you can use for password cracking with the program called Mentalist, this is a Kali Linux application.
Inside the program you will have the possibility to configure the wordlist to your liking.
As long as you are living, you will face problems. But you serve a God who solves problems.





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)