Login Register






Fallout 76 B.E.T.A filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Fallout 76 B.E.T.A #10
(11-27-2018, 07:50 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 09:16 AM)Oni Wrote:
(11-18-2018, 07:02 PM)Tarew Wrote: Exactly the reason I didn't end up buying the game after the Beta. I felt there wasn't enough content that would keep me engaged.

At $35, it's kind of a steal. @Jiggly and I have been squadding with a couple friends and even at higher levels there's definitely stuff to do. Not going to say it's the best game, but it's been fun. Has bugs, but not as many as Conan Exiles did.

For the most part the bugs aren't particularly game breaking. More client-side visual messups... Or dead Scorchbeasts falling from the sky.

[Image: hRmeQ0h.jpg]

I'm currently figuring out the camp building system.

I remember when I played the Beta having all of my quests on my screen constantly was the most irritating thing.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Fallout 76 B.E.T.A - by Nyx - 10-31-2018, 06:09 PM
RE: Fallout 76 B.E.T.A - by Oni - 10-31-2018, 09:27 PM
RE: Fallout 76 B.E.T.A - by Burnsy420 - 10-31-2018, 10:23 PM
RE: Fallout 76 B.E.T.A - by JakeFox - 11-07-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Fallout 76 B.E.T.A - by Oni - 11-18-2018, 10:33 AM
RE: Fallout 76 B.E.T.A - by Nyx - 11-18-2018, 07:02 PM
RE: Fallout 76 B.E.T.A - by Jiggly - 11-26-2018, 08:40 AM
RE: Fallout 76 B.E.T.A - by Oni - 11-26-2018, 09:16 AM
RE: Fallout 76 B.E.T.A - by Jiggly - 11-27-2018, 07:50 AM
RE: Fallout 76 B.E.T.A - by Nyx - 11-27-2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Fallout 76 B.E.T.A - by Modr23 - 11-30-2018, 11:53 AM
RE: Fallout 76 B.E.T.A - by Jiggly - 12-01-2018, 11:44 AM