Login Register






Hey! filter_list
Author
Message
Hey! #1
Hi!
I used to (every once in a while) drop by this other forum which was pretty similar to this one, but it ended up closing down some time ago, so I found this forum through Google and here I am!
I'm a 19y.o. girl from the UK studying engineering. I'll admit one of the main reasons I'm joining is the social engineering section - I think it's pretty cool to know what the right thing to say is, so that you end up getting a lot more than you would have otherwise - kind of like a cheat code in a video game. Speaking of, I also spend more time than I should playing PS4 games  Biggrin My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is berries.
That's all I can think to say about myself... I hope I make some friends on this forum! Thanks for having me ^_^

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hey! - by Blue Berry - 11-22-2018, 10:56 PM
RE: Hey! - by mothered - 11-23-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: Hey! - by kingson - 11-24-2018, 12:06 PM