Login Register






Crash Fever (mobile) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Crash Fever (mobile) #6
(11-13-2018, 01:40 AM)fivesquared Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 12:51 AM)Valkyrie Wrote: Before I start, let me just say that I hate Candy Crush and Bejeweled and all that crap, but this is somewhat similar.

Crash Fever is part RPG, part strategy, and part whatever Bejeweled is, but it's way easier than it sounds. It's a simple premise, but for some reason I find it super addicting.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...CrashFever

try to make it for ios

Please do not grave dig.

You can read what this board considers grave digging here.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Crash Fever (mobile) - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Crash Fever (mobile) - by Infinitum - 12-30-2016, 12:53 AM
RE: Crash Fever (mobile) - by Inori - 12-30-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: Crash Fever (mobile) - by Infinitum - 12-30-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Crash Fever (mobile) - by fivesquared - 11-13-2018, 01:40 AM
RE: Crash Fever (mobile) - by mothered - 11-13-2018, 02:34 AM