RE: Forum goals 10-30-2018, 04:24 PM
#15
(08-12-2018, 07:29 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(08-12-2018, 05:56 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:(07-28-2018, 02:46 PM)Oni Wrote: Raised forum goals to 250 posts, 25 threads, 25 new members. I'd appreciate if I don't have to change it back.
Hopefully we can have them raised in the upcoming months
If activity keeps up we can. Though I noticed we are at less than 150 currently. Let's keep the momentum
Maybe posting incentives would be beneficial ? @Oni
We have one for 2500 posts, but maybe add 2 more for lower numbers? Or maybe some for certain forums ?
Spoiler:
![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni




























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)