Login Register






PS4 filter_list
Author
Message
PS4 #1
I have a $100 balance on my PSN account and I'd like to start using my PS4 for something other than Netflix these days.

I'm thinking about the Kingdom Hearts coming up, but that's not for another 3 months. Some suggestions would be great. I'm more into story mode, not much of an online guy anymore.
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply





Messages In This Thread
PS4 - by Defeat - 10-27-2018, 05:50 PM
RE: PS4 - by Nutany - 10-27-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: PS4 - by DocGrenouille - 10-27-2018, 11:40 PM
RE: PS4 - by Jimbo39238 - 10-27-2018, 11:49 PM
RE: PS4 - by Defeat - 10-28-2018, 11:58 PM
RE: PS4 - by Defeat - 10-30-2018, 11:49 PM
RE: PS4 - by Acrick - 12-01-2018, 07:17 PM
RE: PS4 - by Defeat - 12-01-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: PS4 - by Asura - 12-01-2018, 07:58 PM