Login Register






Report messages filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Report messages #4
(10-25-2018, 04:43 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 03:58 PM)mothered Wrote: As opposed to posts/threads being reported on a consistent basis, It's not too often that advertising Is received via PM, so I don't believe the feature's Implementation Is warranted.

If there was a high degree of advertising that had a significant negative Impact on a member's capacity to report It, then yes, I agree It's well worth considering.
That was just one example.  I'm sure flaming and etc can also take place over pm.

So was mine (an example).

I agree that a lot can happen over PMs that're not compliant with forum rules, but In my experience prior to my position on this board, It wasn't to the magnitude of having to Implement changes such as the Report feature.

When PMs are received that require the attention of staff, simply use the Compose option, enter multiple staff recipients and copy the message In question. All this can be done within 10 seconds.

That's just my view on the matter.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]






Messages In This Thread
Report messages - by Defeat - 10-25-2018, 01:57 PM
RE: Report messages - by mothered - 10-25-2018, 03:58 PM
RE: Report messages - by Defeat - 10-25-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Report messages - by mothered - 10-26-2018, 02:41 AM