Login Register






Tokyo Ghoul : Re Season 2 filter_list
Author
Message
Tokyo Ghoul : Re Season 2 #1
Anyone actually enjoying this season? I feel like it's really rushed and it's just introducing characters and killing them off before I even get a chance to develop interest for them. It's also taking a lot of unexpected turns really quickly, without any suspense or buildup. I loved the first 2 seasons of Tokyo Ghoul, but when :RE dropped I feel like it's taken a turn for the worst. Give me your opinion!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Tokyo Ghoul : Re Season 2 - by Apollo - 10-24-2018, 05:37 PM
RE: Tokyo Ghoul : Re Season 2 - by msch0ft - 10-24-2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Tokyo Ghoul : Re Season 2 - by Apollo - 10-26-2018, 01:05 AM
RE: Tokyo Ghoul : Re Season 2 - by msch0ft - 10-26-2018, 01:28 PM
RE: Tokyo Ghoul : Re Season 2 - by msch0ft - 10-26-2018, 11:51 PM
RE: Tokyo Ghoul : Re Season 2 - by DragonicRek - 11-01-2018, 05:32 AM
RE: Tokyo Ghoul : Re Season 2 - by trelyuw34 - 11-03-2018, 09:31 AM
RE: Tokyo Ghoul : Re Season 2 - by Blue Berry - 11-22-2018, 11:06 PM
RE: Tokyo Ghoul : Re Season 2 - by IronmanXLR - 11-23-2018, 01:37 PM