Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


RAT not connecting filter_list
Author
Message
RE: RAT not connecting #6
(10-23-2018, 12:17 PM)CapitalTrigga Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 11:31 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 11:09 AM)CapitalTrigga Wrote: Must have been something to do with my router. I don't have physical access to it

Although there are ways, how did you port forward without accessing and configuring the router?

I can access it through 192.168.1.1. Now that I think about it I guess I could have reset it through there too. lmao.

That's your router's LAN default gateway IP address and once accessed, you have control of configurations on your Internal/local network. You certainly could've reset It through It's Interface.

The main thing Is, It's all up and running now.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RAT not connecting - by CapitalTrigga - 10-22-2018, 09:13 PM
RE: RAT not connecting - by mothered - 10-23-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: RAT not connecting - by CapitalTrigga - 10-23-2018, 11:09 AM
RE: RAT not connecting - by mothered - 10-23-2018, 11:31 AM
RE: RAT not connecting - by CapitalTrigga - 10-23-2018, 12:17 PM
RE: RAT not connecting - by mothered - 10-23-2018, 02:51 PM