Login Register






How to disable camera sound on iphone? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to disable camera sound on iphone? #10
(10-20-2018, 06:54 AM)TheBoyD Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 02:38 AM)mothered Wrote: Where Is the "somewhere else" located, that Is, where does It originate from?

The reason I'm asking, Is because If It was originally sold In a country/region where the sound Is hard-coded Into the device, Irrespective where you relocate, It will remain that way. If that's the case, we can troubleshoot for a month of Sundays to no avail.

Well I dont know. I cant get in contant with seller, but I figured app will be sufficient. Thanks for bothering anyways Smile

Judging by your post, It seems as though you've exhausted all options and to my knowledge (aside from jailbreaking), there's no other alternative.

Leave this with me. I'll try and figure something out but as said, If It's hard-coded, It will remain as such and your only choice Is to jailbreak the device.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: How to disable camera sound on iphone? - by mothered - 10-20-2018, 07:08 AM