RE: Free | Malwarebytes Premium 10-13-2018, 10:22 AM
#15
(10-13-2018, 10:03 AM)Lucas1543 Wrote:(10-13-2018, 03:11 AM)mothered Wrote:(10-12-2018, 10:25 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote: The key is blacklisted lol.
Quote:Unable to contact license server.
Based on the above, there's no communication with the license server, so It's not possible to Identify whether It's blacklisted against their database.
I had to delete the ips then it connected to the license servers, the key was blacklisted though.
Okay, now It makes sense.
Removing the entries from the Hosts file, Is what I recommended In one of my prior posts.
Quote:If you've added the IP entries (0.0.0.0) In the Hosts file, remove It and see If It can communicate with the server. If all goes well, add It again thereafter.
I've yet to try these, but give them a shot and see how you go:
Code:
ID: 2AI42
Key: PL7F-JVQJ-0TAU-7J9J
ID: 4QQ67
Key: 47EG-89CL-0AUG-CNW9
ID: 7FV33
Key: 4Q5P-Y52X-YG38-TTXT
ID: 3FID94
KEY: FJKS-DFKLS-DFKD-FKDU
ID: 7ZJ56
KEY: VP8F-9W44-QU41-QF00If they don't work, I'll have to upload my version that's precracked- no serial required.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)