Login Register






[SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App #34
(10-11-2018, 07:41 PM)oxnan Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 08:16 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 11:38 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I definitely only access SL via my desktop unless absolutely necessary to log on while I'm away from it. I have used tapatalk in the past and can vouch it works, but I just don't like using my mobile for SL.

Please let us know if any of you have trouble accessing/using Tapatalk.

I'm the same with my cell phone- I don't use It when logging In here.

I've only accessed this board a handful of times via my phone, and It was too slow and frustrating. My WPM went down from 80+ to barely hitting 10.
that sounds horrible. Personally i dont have any problems with the mobile Smile

It's not the navigation that's the Issue, but rather typing at the speed I'm accustomed to.

I need a full keypad (using every finger), and not a tiny one on a cell phone.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]






Messages In This Thread
[SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Tibo inc - 09-23-2018, 01:54 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by mothered - 09-23-2018, 08:44 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Tibo inc - 09-23-2018, 12:17 PM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by mothered - 09-23-2018, 12:21 PM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Oni - 09-23-2018, 04:41 PM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Tibo inc - 09-23-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Tibo inc - 09-23-2018, 09:36 PM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Aeolian - 09-23-2018, 11:56 PM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Tibo inc - 09-23-2018, 11:58 PM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by mothered - 09-24-2018, 04:54 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by mothered - 09-24-2018, 07:24 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Tibo inc - 09-24-2018, 07:28 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by mothered - 09-24-2018, 07:31 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Tibo inc - 09-24-2018, 07:32 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by mothered - 09-24-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Tibo inc - 09-24-2018, 07:35 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by mothered - 09-24-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Oni - 09-24-2018, 05:04 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Aeolian - 09-24-2018, 03:03 PM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by mothered - 09-29-2018, 05:32 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Nyx - 09-29-2018, 07:53 PM
[SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by BitFaces - 09-30-2018, 12:30 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Vultra - 10-03-2018, 08:48 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by mothered - 10-03-2018, 11:39 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Skullmeat - 10-10-2018, 03:16 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by mothered - 10-10-2018, 03:34 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Jiggly - 10-10-2018, 11:38 PM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by mothered - 10-11-2018, 08:16 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by mothered - 10-12-2018, 02:35 AM
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App - by Jiggly - 10-12-2018, 11:23 AM